Feels Like Home
The Antlers at Vail offers exceptional accommodations located only 150 yards from the Eagle Bahn Gondola at the base of Lionshead Village. Antlers at Vail lodging options include eighty-seven fully equipped and spacious condominiums including studio suites, one, two, three and four bedrooms, each with views of the valley and the majestic mountains.
The studio units are approximately twice as large as a standard hotel room, and space increases up from there. Each unique Antlers at Vail condominium includes every convenience – from daily housekeeping to high-speed WiFi access, gas fireplaces, private balconies, high-definition televisions and much more.
Accommodations for Families of all Sizes
Beat the HeatBeat the Heat and Reconnect with Family at Antlers at Vail Hotel this Summer with three nights’ lodging, kid-friendly perks. May 27 – Sept. 30, 2022, with family-friendly value pricing starting from $1080 for a one-bedroom with bunks condo for a family of four.
- 3 nights’ lodging in a one-bedroom with bunk alcove condo;
- A complimentary pool toy for the kids for use in the Antlers’ stunning mountainside pool;
- Delicious icy treats for four.
Picnic on the Gore PackageAlpine summer days await you at the Antlers at Vail. Climb Vail Mountain, or take a gentle stroll along Gore Creek and let Chef Barry Robinson of the Antlers at Vail prepare a scrumptious picnic lunch for you to bring on your Vail adventure.
- Included is a picnic lunch for a family of four, and two nights of lodging in a One Bedroom plus Bunk Beds residence.
- Available June through September for $758 plus tax – No resort fees, and no parking fees
Antlers at Vail Golden 50th Anniversary All-Stars Dream Getaway
Choice of 2 exclusive Vail all-star local experiences:
- Snowboard with Ryan Wachendorfer, professional athlete and snowboarder;
- Paragon Guides hike, led by Ellen Miller, the first American woman to climb Mt. Everest from both sides;
- Exclusive invitation to Bravo! Vail post-concert musician champagne reception backstage;
- And more.
Golden Girlfriends GetawayJune 1 – September 30, 2022, based on availability starting at $1,140 (plus tax) for a two-bedroom condominium; $1,440 (plus tax) for a three-bedroom condo.
- Includes a cheesecake
- wine & flowers
- a self-guided Instagram tour
- $50 donation to the Eagle County Animal Shelter
With a wide range of condominium configurations and sizes and an ideal location on Gore Creek facing Vail Mountain, the Antlers is a popular home base for family reunions. Find out more!Read More
Let's Stay in Touch
Add yourself to our email newsletter for information on special offers and upcoming Vail events. Don’t miss out on the fun!Sign Up
Antlers at Vail has over 2000 square feet of event space on-site and is conveniently located near popular Vail wedding venues such as the Vail Interfaith Chapel, Vail’s mountain top wedding deck and the Donovan Pavilion. Our space is ideal for rehearsal dinners, brunches and group wedding lodging.Read More
Hoteliers know that there are certain unwritten boundaries that we must follow to appropriately address our guests. Departing from the fact that respect is always present, here are some of my personal boundaries:
Never call a guest before 9:00 am or after 8:00 pm,Address a guest by Mr. and Mrs. Plus their last name,Exercise the Motto: “The answer is yes, now what is the question,”Let the guest enjoy at their leisure, and let them contact you if they need you,I only shake a hand if a hand is extended (to respect people’s private space).