Feels Like Home
The Antlers at Vail offers exceptional accommodations located only 150 yards from the Eagle Bahn Gondola at the base of Lionshead Village. Antlers at Vail lodging options include eighty-seven fully equipped and spacious condominiums including studio suites, one, two, three and four bedrooms, each with views of the valley and the majestic mountains.
The studio units are approximately twice as large as a standard hotel room, and space increases up from there. Each unique Antlers at Vail condominium includes every convenience – from daily housekeeping to high-speed WiFi access, gas fireplaces, private balconies, high-definition televisions and much more.
Accommodations for Families of all Sizes
March Radness Spring Skiing PackageTo help snow enthusiasts celebrate both finales, while getting in those “final four” days on the slopes, the Platinum-rated Antlers at Vail hotel in Vail, Colorado, is again offering a four-night March Radness spring skiing package March 1 – April 3, 2023.
- Rate discount
- Blue Moose Pizza gift card
- $50 Visa gift card
Beat the HeatBeat the Heat and Reconnect with Family at Antlers at Vail Hotel this Summer with three nights’ lodging, kid-friendly perks. May 27 – Sept. 30, 2022, with family-friendly value pricing starting from $1080 for a one-bedroom with bunks condo for a family of four.
- 3 nights’ lodging in a one-bedroom with bunk alcove condo;
- A complimentary pool toy for the kids for use in the Antlers’ stunning mountainside pool;
- Delicious icy treats for four.
Vail Thanksgiving | Early Bird Gets the Bird PackageWe’ve all been there. Hours and hours of cooking, hours and hours of cleanup. It feels like the anticipated Thanksgiving meal itself lasts for mere moments in the midst of the chaos. It doesn’t have to be that way though.
- Offered Nov. 22-25 (arrival date Nov. 22 or 23)
- A chef-prepared turkey dinner
- Complimentary “Thanksgiving Survival Kit.”
Picnic on the Gore PackageAlpine summer days await you at the Antlers at Vail. Climb Vail Mountain, or take a gentle stroll along Gore Creek and let Chef Barry Robinson of the Antlers at Vail prepare a scrumptious picnic lunch for you to bring on your Vail adventure.
- Included is a picnic lunch for a family of four, and two nights of lodging in a One Bedroom plus Bunk Beds residence.
- Available June through September for $758 plus tax – No resort fees, and no parking fees
Flights and FliesEnjoy Vail lodging, fly fishing & whiskey flights! “Flights & Flies” package starts from $1,259 for two people (excluding lodging tax) through November 15, 2022.
- Two nights in a one-bedroom condo
- Guided half-day Gore Creek Fisherman fly-fishing wade trip for two with gear
- Two vouchers to 10th Mountain Whiskey & Spirit Co.
- Two Vail buffs
Antlers at Vail Golden 50th Anniversary All-Stars Dream Getaway
Choice of 2 exclusive Vail all-star local experiences:
- Snowboard with Ryan Wachendorfer, professional athlete and snowboarder;
- Paragon Guides hike, led by Ellen Miller, the first American woman to climb Mt. Everest from both sides;
- Exclusive invitation to Bravo! Vail post-concert musician champagne reception backstage;
- And more.
Antlers Celebrates 50 Years!
Starting in 2022 and going into 2023, Antlers at Vail is celebrating fifty years of family and community through stories and special events. Please visit our 50th anniversary website!Read More
Let's Stay in Touch
Add yourself to our email newsletter for information on special offers and upcoming Vail events. Don’t miss out on the fun!Sign Up
Antlers at Vail has over 2000 square feet of event space on-site and is conveniently located near popular Vail wedding venues such as the Vail Interfaith Chapel, Vail’s mountain top wedding deck and the Donovan Pavilion. Our space is ideal for rehearsal dinners, brunches and group wedding lodging.Read More
Hoteliers know that there are certain unwritten boundaries that we must follow to appropriately address our guests. Departing from the fact that respect is always present, here are some