Antlers at Vail’s Early Tracks Package offers excellent value on lodging, lift tickets
Vail, Colorado — June 30, 2011— The Antlers at Vail hotel’s new Early Tracks Package (November 18 – December 15, 2011) offers a four-night, four-day stay-and-ski deal with the fourth night free. The Antlers offers a variety of room sizes/prices starting at $599 per person for 4 people in a 2-bedroom condo – and the price includes four-day lift tickets for each person! Colorado skiers and boarders know that the early season brings great snow deals without the crowds. Need more convincing?
Top 5 Reasons Why Vail’s Early Snow Season Rocks
1. Be among the first to lay tracks on the pristine new snow (like in this video).
2. Enjoy early season deals on lift tickets, equipment rental and lodging.
3. Fewer crowds = shorter lift lines = more runs.
4. Preview the season’s latest ski equipment when it’s brand spankin’ new.
5. Enjoy the bragging rights that come with being one of the first to experience Vail Mountain!
Since 1972, the Antlers has offered a unique Vail lodging experience in a relaxed mountain setting. The Antlers Vail condominiums – named the ‘Green Business of the Year’ by the Vail Valley Partnership Success Awards – is also proud to be a Green Star rated business. With condominiums ranging from studio suites up to four bedrooms and plenty of space to spread out, each room at the Antlers offers all the comforts of home including fully-equipped kitchens, fireplaces, outdoor balconies, free Internet access and free parking in a heated indoor garage. The Antlers Vail is conveniently located in the Lionshead area of Vail with numerous restaurants, galleries and shops within walking distance, and the free Vail town shuttle stops just footsteps away. For more information, call 1-800-843-8245 or visit the Antlers web site at www.antlersvail.com.