In Vail time, the Antlers at Vail hotel’s half a century of proffering a guest- and community-first experience in its premier “we got here first” location on the banks of Gore Creek overlooking Vail Mountain and steps from the Eagle Bahn Gondola make it one of the Valley’s ultimate insiders. In honor of the hotel’s 2022 golden 50th anniversary, the Antlers has opened its exclusive address book to create a week-long stay-and-play package for 8 people that includes two dreamy only-in-Vail private experiences, choosing from a roster of local all-stars ranging from a US Snowboard Pro Halfpipe team member to a Mount Everest double-summiter.
In addition to the bespoke only-in-Vail all-star experiences, your party of 8 will enjoy a luxury 7-night escape in a Platinum-ranked four-bedroom Antlers at Vail penthouse condominium stocked with delicious locally sourced libations and goodies – as well as a private chef dinner served poolside, creekside or in the penthouse. Reserve the 7-night Antlers at Vail Golden 50th Anniversary All-Stars Dream Getaway through April 2023, subject to availability, with rates (for 8 people) starting from $20,000 (summer) and $40,000 (winter).
Included in Package:
- 7 Nights in a 4-Bedroom Penthouse;
- Stocked refrigerator: Groceries for 8 people for a week to be custom ordered through Resort Delivery;
- Stocked bar: Selection of Colorado wines, spirits & beer (10TH Mountain, Woody Creek, Vail Brewing, etc.);
- Private Chef Dinner with award-winning Vail Chef Barry Robinson to be served poolside, creekside or in the penthouse;
- Personal concierge throughout the duration of your stay to assist in arranging other special activities and dining experiences.
Choice of 2 exclusive Vail all-star local experiences – choose 2 from these (and more)**
- Snowboard with Ryan Wachendorfer, professional athlete and snowboarder;
- Guided hike with adventure outfitter Paragon Guides, led by guest guide Ellen Miller, the first American woman to climb Mt. Everest from both sides;
- Exclusive invitation to a Bravo! Vail pre-concert reception, tickets to the performance and post-concert musician champagne reception backstage;
- Golf for 3 with former GM Rob LeVine at choice of Red Sky, Aspen Glen or Frost Creek;
- Cooking Class with Paul Anders, Executive Chef of Sweet Basil for a private dinner.
**All experiences subject to availability and at a mutually agreed upon date.
Price: (for 8 people) starts at $20,000 for summer; $40,000 for winter, subject to availability. Private jet transportation, or limo service from airport may be added on for additional cost.
Dates: through April 2023
Call 1-888-268-5377 to book.